Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A Burst Of Color

Who's craving for donuts right now? Actually, I'm craving for one right now. LOL!
Me and my cousin, Ate Airish just went to the secret beach in Punta Fuego. I'm telling you its really secret that me and my cousin are the only people there and its like we have our own island. 
Crazy, fun patterns like this will never go out of style this summer. Eventhough, this outfit is very simple I still love it because I can move in it and its very comfortable as well!


Forever21 donut top, Lee shorts, Havaianas slippers

Have a great day and summer! :)

1 comment:

Dominica said...

Hi there babe, how isit going?

Lovely blog, great post darling, thanks for sharing this with us..

Follow back if you don't mind.

Visit me whenever you have time;

www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

Anyway have a lovely week!

Stay in touch.

Kisses!